Monday, July 25, 2011

LPSN gave this award to me and thank you by the way. So here it comes. I'll try to do it as short as possible.

Rules:
- Link back to the person who passed you the award
- Complete the form below
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Award 10 blogs
- Drop them a line and tell them about it



Name your favorite color
Pink, I think. :D

Name your favorite song
Waaaa this is hard. I couldn't live without music.. But in last few weeks I can't get this out of my head
Adele - Rolling In The Deep


Name your favorite dessert
Ice-cream definitely. It's simple, but also simple the best.


What makes you mad?
Other people.


When you’re upset you…
Talk fast.

Your favorite pet?
My little Maltese :)


Black or white?
White!


Your biggest fear is?
I'm almost fearless haha :D


Your best feature is?
I will always be here for my friends no matter what.


Everyday attitude
WTF (Where's The Food?)

What is perfection?
Meryl Streep.


Guilty Pleasure
Nice food.


_________________



7 random things about me

1.I love clothes and accessories.
2.I may say that I have only 2 best friends, although I have many other friends I don't trust.
3. I begged my parents to get a puppy for me, and finally last year I got it.
4.I can eat enormous amounts of food, but I will never get fat.
5. I don't judge people at first sight.
6. I put chilly on almost everything.
7. I adore English language. <3

(Passing award to: )
So here it comes the part where I'm supposed to pass award to someone, but I know almost no one here on blogger so, I'll leave it empty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment